Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Reading Goals

My Reading Goals for Term 1 & 2, 2016:

[Screenshot of Console goes here]
What do good readers do?
Improve their skills in deciphering the letters into words into sentences. Other wise known as ‘reading’.
Look at your Reading Consoles to answer the questions below:
What did you do well?
The surface went well, I am guessing that means the first sort of questions, and the beginnings of work.
What didn’t go so well?
Assumptions. My assumptions of what would happen later in the book, but that doesn’t make much of a difference, does it?
What are your next steps?
To help myself assume things by re-reading what I read so I can guess easier.
How will you get there?
(You might google for websites/ resources that can help you learn or achieve some of your goals)
What I just said, re-reading the work.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William,
    It's really good that you are making goals for yourself for reading. Its really brave of you to share your goal with the whole world, good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.