Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Erkinshires Start

Chapter 1
The Erkshires

Hello I am Rocky. I wish I could tell you my last name, but as they say, voices carry. I have a friend that sticks with me almost all the time so he can be near me. His name is Alizay. He is a normal person. Well he used to be. It started like this: It was a normal day, everyone was falling asleep in class as the teacher talked on. But something was wrong. I couldn’t tell what but something was definitely out of the ordinary. Then I realized it. The teacher had different eye’s. Hawk-like eyes.”Alizay” I whispered. “I think that something has happened to Mr Thomas.”
***

After school we all met at our secret place. We discussed what could be wrong with our teacher. As we were speaking a giant -
BOOM!!!!
-well that happened.  We looked around for the noise and saw a see-through shape in the sky (which took  about 10 minutes) and it was BIG! Suddenly a giant missile streaked out of no where and blew up the humongous ship that hit the ground really hard. We ran as fast as legs could carry us until, “I think we’ve lost them.” I said. “yeah” said Wailun. We walked back and decided that we would (for some reason) Keep this quiet to everyone except our family.
***

I got home and changed and did all the stuff I normally do then raced into my room and jumped on my bed. I was shocked! I told my sisters about what had happened. I have 5 sisters and I am the youngest in the family.  The oldest is Torch, then the quad (Hazel, Trident, Lilly and Faith too ) then there’s me. We all have different abilities (and so do our parents who are on holiday) mine is Earth. The quads are all water, and Torch is fire. We are the Elementals. We are the Erkinshires.
***
We were at the place behind the school to discuss what this meant.  Torch said she might know who it might be. She suggested it were the Hawkeyes. “Who are they?” Trident asked and Torch said “I am about to tell you.” And she did. “The Hawkeyes used to be our family friends. We would go on picnics and stuff together. But one day havoc broke out. You see a monster was running through the city. But the hawkeyes wouldn’t help the people. They had powers like us but only flight, vision and strength. We took down the monster and got really, really, REALLY, REALLY mad at the hawkeyes for not helping. We hated each other ever since.” “WOW!” said Wailun. I didn’t know what to say about that.
***   

The next day we were walking through the school when I saw Mr Thomas. He stared at me with those creepy, evil eyes, like a hawks. Throughout the day no one noticed his eyes. Then the thought hit me straight in the head like a bullet.  

12 comments:

  1. this is my story IN PROGRESS. Just wanted to point that out

    Thanks, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoyed your story i cant wait to see the whole story

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great beginning William. I especially like "I wish I could tell you my last name, but as they say, voices carry." Very moody!!! Your work in progress is shaping up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, cool to see you found my personal blog! I only got it properly yesterday. I' glad you like the start! I'm going to see if you posted on the blog yet!

      Thanks, bye.

      Delete
    2. I have ways and means William, you didn't know ? Of course I found your blog - you'll always be one of us here in Room 15!

      Delete
    3. thanks Miss, That really means a lot to me. :^)

      Delete
  4. YAY WILL!!! I am Hazel in it aye???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are, but why did you post the same thing twice at the same time? I'm still working on it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah you are, but why did you post the same thing twice at the same time? I'm still working on it.

      Delete
  5. YAY WILL!!! I am Hazel in it aye???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey William,
    Great story! But as Kenna (Torch) maybe you could also put my name in as Kenna and then tell them that my nickname is Torch xD
    Thanks, Selena (Kenna/Torch) :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.