Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

CAMP


Here are 3 things I liked about camp:
  1. Trolleys because they were intense
  2. Pellet/slug guns because i had never shot a gun before
  3. Paintball because I had never done that before.
Here are 2 things I found challenging:
  1. BMX bikes
  2. Going to sleep with my cabin mates

The gun was pointing right at my target, the metal strip, about 30 meters away. “The trigger’s broken again!” yelled someone behind me as I sturdy my hands. ‘Concentrate’ I told myself. Then BANG! TING! I had hit my target. I laughed with my friends who were cheering for me.I had done the best shot.

I hopped into the metal trolley, ready for the ride of my life down a hill. “Ready?” asked Tray from behind me. I sighed then said “Heck yes!” This was gonna be awesome! Then he let go. I felt myself gathering speed as I rushed down the steep hill, everything around me a blur. Then was the corner, ‘you can DO this!’ I thought to myself. So I pulled the muddy rope connected to the wheels and made the sharp turn. Then I turned slowly down the rest of the hill, it was AWESOME! When I got back up I said (or rather asked) “Can I go again?”





1 comment:

  1. nice decription William.I think the slug guns were cool too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.