Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Playing god spoiler!

"He told me about our worlds. That the world I used to live in was fake. We were someone's play toys, tossed to the side. Like those creepy dolls from horror movies. Except we knew they were alive from the start. But still fake. “You must choose carefully. Your subconscious thinks good and bad of each decision.” So I thought for a few minutes. It was just like those ‘would you rather’ games I used to play in the human world. I came to a decision. Then I fell. And as I did, I wondered if I was ever getting the choice again..."  


"Darkness… That’s all I remember from the fall. It was only cold and dark. Just like the world was about to be..."

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This little spoiler makes me want to read the story even more!!! Well done! (If you need any more character/creature/plant/object/whatever designs, just ask!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely makes me want to read the story. Well done on writing an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.