Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Game I Made for Inquiry!


Here is a game I made for my Inquiry called:


little and big!

this is a game a bit like tag here are the rules:

  1. there are big siblings (the taggers) and little siblings
  2. if someone yells “time loop!” or “insti-age!” people can’t tag or be tagged for 5 seconds (can only be done once per person)
  3. no pauses or stops unless emergency
  4. littles have to crawl and bigs have to walk
  5. best played in a big space but concrete is NOT  recommended
  6. if a little is tagged they turn into a big, but the other big stays a big
  7. game is over when one person is left, they win!

2 comments:

  1. Great game William! I'll have to try it out with my friends and family! Just a small tip, when starting a new step start with a capital letter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice game William, I will have to try and play it with you at lunch today. I wish I could make a game as good as this one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.