Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

Inquiry Reasons siblings are BAD

What Would Happen If I Didn’t               Have Siblings
If i didn’t have a sibling i would have more friends.
If i didn’t have a sibling i might be able to keep calm easier.
If i didn’t have a sibling i could have a better reputation.
If i didn’t have a sibling i might have a happier life.
If i didn’t have a sibling i would probably live longer.
If i didn’t have a sibling i could be happy.
If i didn’t have a sibling i might have less stuff and more money.
If i didn’t have a sibling i would have to do more work.
If i didn’t have a sibling i could sell things.



2 comments:

  1. If you didn't have siblings who else in the world would understand your experiences with your parents?? Without my brothers I wouldn't be able to laugh about all the weird things my mum and dad do because everyone else just thinks they are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very true, I think without my sibling I wouldn't be as good at some stuff as I am now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.