Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Book Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Hawkeye

It was 3.56pm and I was pacing my room with my sisters on my bed.  “Why have they come?” I kept asking out loud. “What do they want?” No one could answer. A while later we started discussing Mr Thomas. We decided to spy on him. “let’s do it tomorrow!” said Lilly. We all agreed. It was 2.59pm the next day. One minute until the bell- BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!! never mind. I tailed the suspect teacher like a hawk. Get it? Any way, he walked to a clearing in the forest, the same one we nearly died in, (I could tell by the state of the place) and noticed the spaceship appear again. This was going to be GOOD! I saw him walk onto the ship, I had to tell this to my family.

***

I burst to the door, when “hi honey, how was school?” It was my mum. Her real name was Amber, she was a water element almost all female Erkinshires are. “No time mum, gotta tell my sisters something!” This was going to be interesting. I rushed up the stairs and asked for my siblings to come into my room, I told them what I saw.  “ After he got onto the spaceship, this guy emerged, he looked awfully familiar, anyway he put some crates on board, which were screeching like heck.” I said “then Mr Thomas came out and…… and..” I didn’t want to say it but I had to. “He flew into the air, and like, speed away. He came back later with this guy in his hands (who was very confused of course) and chucked him in the spaceship. I think they tortured him or something because for the next ten minutes There was horrid screaming inside it. I left then.” The overs just stared in awe.

***

Mr Thomas gives me the creeps now. He looks as though nothing happened at all. One day when I walked into class I was as surprised as everyone else (but not as confused) when we realised that Mr Thomas was gone and the reliever was in his place. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what happened. “Good morning class 11.” “Good morning Miss” the class chanted back, it was going to be a long day. After class I ran to my favourite lunch table with my sisters to tell them Mr Thomas was gone. “It is a bit suspicious.” said Torch. “A bit suspicious!” I said, “He’s obviously doing the thing again! Or worse!”. “Well, what are we gonna do about it?” asked Trident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.